We would like to foster a feeling of community and identity within our school. For this reason, we ask you to send your child to school wearing clothes in these colours:
Elm Park Primary Uniform
- Purple sweatshirt or cardigan with school logo
- Grey trousers (girls are welcome to wear trousers)
- Grey skirts
- White polo shirt with or without school logo
- Grey socks or tights
- Black, flat shoes or sandals (all black trainers are acceptable – no other markings- coloured shoelaces not permitted)
- For girls- Purple & white gingham dresses
- For boys – grey shorts
- Purple baseball caps
- A pair of plain black shorts
- A purple t-shirt with school logo
- Black plimsolls (trainers maybe worn outside only)
- Black tracksuit bottoms and a school sweatshirt for Winter games
Please note we ask that no jewellery of any kind is worn to school, including earrings.
Please be reminded that school uniform may be purchased at the following outlets:
Tesco.com, please see link below. Copy and paste into your internet search engine for a list of uniform available to purchase.
Havering Schoolwear, please see link below. Click below or copy and paste into your internet search engine for a list of uniform available to purchase.
Twilight School wear, please see link below. Copy and paste into your internet search engine for a list of uniform available to purchase.
We also run a Pay It Forward Scheme, please see information below:
We need your uniform! This is a scheme to use uniform that your child has outgrown or no longer needs as they leave Year Six. We would really appreciate it if you could donate any uniform your child no longer wears, as long as it is still in good condition. From jumpers and cardigans, to P.E. kits and book bags. Uniform is washed and then sold or re-homed through school at donation rates. If you are interested please ask for Mrs Gilder at the school office on a Monday or Friday or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.