My child has been identified as ‘Most Able’
Most Able students (formerly known as 'Gifted and Talented') are those students who have one or more abilities developed to a level significantly ahead of their year group: or with the potential to develop these abilities.
What can Elm Park offer?
- A personalised approach to learning that allows our ‘Most Able’ pupils to extend their knowledge and skills further.
- Most Able Enrichment Programme
- Opportunities to work with local secondary schools
- Learning Expert roles within class
- Work experience and workshops with local businesses
- Opportunities to compete against other schools in a range of competitions
- Production of the school newsletter/news reports
- Sporting activities throughout the borough