My child has Sensory &/or Physical Needs
This section covers students who have difficulties with:
- Gross motor coordination
- Fine motor coordination
- Self-organisation for daily living
- It includes conditions such as cerebral palsy, physical injury, dyspraxia
What can Elm Park offer?
- Bespoke Health Care Plans
- Access to a school nurse on request
- Trained LSAs for daily exercises
- Fine and Gross motor skills intervention groups
- LSA support in class when necessary
- Use of a laptop to aid learning
- Use of a lift to access the upper floors
- Large open spaces for learning and play
- Local Authority Support via Hearing and Vision Impairment Services, Physiotherapy Services, Adapted Furniture and Specialist Equipment.