Ofsted said: "Children in the Early Years Foundation Stage make good progress. Staff organise engaging activities that interest them in learning."
Our Website is under construction if you can't find what you are looking for please contact us.
|Welcome to Elm Park Primary School|
This Website has been created to answer as many questions as possible that might be asked about our school.
|Click on the image below to see a Virtual Tour of our school|
We are exceedingly proud of our children, the learning environment and the modern school building.
At Elm Park Primary School we believe it is every child’s first chance at formal education and they deserve nothing but the best.
Through our school we aim to grow good people, people who are inspired and excited to make a difference to their lives and the lives of those around them.
Our motto ‘Aspiring to be the best we can be!’ embodies our whole school ethos and is at the heart of everything we do.
We look forward to welcoming you and showing you around our school.
Ms V Morris
Download our website app to find out our latest news - click on the links for the how to guides.
- Safer Internet Day Tuesday 9th February, 2016.
- Lunch Menu.
- Girls Football Match away Whybridge Tuesday 9th February, 2016 15:00 KO.
- Year 6 Hockey Match Wednesday 10th February, 2016.
- Mixed Football at home to Hacton Wednesday 10th February 2016 15:30 KO.
- Year 6 Boys Tag Rugby Friday 12th February, 2016 at Oakfields.
- Mixed Football away at Towers Friday 12th February, 2016.
Have a look at one the parents talking about Elm Park Primary Click on the picture to see what they think
|Year Group Blogs|